In-Person Sunday Service
(NOTE: Currently, we are meeting in person every other week, with online only services in between.)
Our in-person gatherings will take place at 9:15AM outdoors on a private property (the Hatter residence). For now, we will meet in person every other week.
In order to comply with state health department recommendations, we are requesting that all attendees register.
Here are some general guidelines for our re-gathering:
- Register before by Saturday, 12noon, to reserve your spot for the Sunday service. The meeting space is on a residential property in a gated community, so we will need to provide your name to the gate in order for you to get in.
- Try and arrive by 9AM so you can park your car and get your family situated for our 9:15AM start.
- Park across the street. Due to neighborhood guidelines, across the street from the residence is the only place you can park. A few spaces will be coned off for those with disabilities.
- You will need to bring your own chair. We are meeting on an outdoor paved area with limited seating. For your own comfort, we recommend bringing your own lawn chair or floor mat to sit on.
- No children’s ministry will be provided. We highly encourage you to bring your kids and have them sit with you for “family style” service.
- The service will be shortened to accommodate these changes.
- We encourage you to wear a mask during the service.
- Based on our state’s guidance, we encourage the elderly, the immunocompromised, and those who are at risk to stay home and continue worshiping with us via our live stream.
- If you believe you may have been exposed to the virus, we strongly recommend you stay home for the first couple weeks until you are in the clear, and instead worship via our live stream.
For more information, visit our ‘Sundays’ page.
23727 Via Roble, Coto De Caza, CA 92679
August 9, 2020
9:15 am – 10:30 am (New service time)